Real estate market lures a number of potential buyers and is usually considered a safe bet by the investors. As a matter of fact, this sector too has its highs and lows just like any other market. For instance, there was a boom in the realty sector from 1988-1994. On the other hand, the market was stagnant during the year 2002. Pawan Kumar Dhoot, M.D. Dhoot Group, one of the leading realty entities highlights that it is imperative for the investors to consider certain factors before investing in this sector.
At present, the number of people buying residential properties has decreased drastically. The increase in the property prices compared to the average income of individuals is one of the major reasons for this. Thus, there arises a dire need to induce the concept of affordability in the real estate prices.
The level of demand is also determined by Rental yield (the amount of rent paid per annum over the cost of buying a property). People prefer buying their own home over living in a rented property if the rent is higher than the EMI to be paid for purchasing a property. There is a direct relationship between rental yields and the level of demand. In other words, the demand tends to increase if the rental yields are high.
According to Pawan Kumar Dhoot, Managing Director of Dhoot Group, the real estate market is a speculative market and thus moves in cycles. Talking about the present state of the market, he anticipated that the current correction phase will last for a few more years. The stagnancy in the realty sector has resulted in a number of unsold inventories. There has also been an increase in the cost of construction over the past few years. The increase in cost during diminishing demand has pressurized the developers to lower down their prices.
In such critical situations, it becomes important for the investors to undergo a comprehensive study of the market in order to ensure great returns and make the best use of their resources.
26 north and south facing villas spread across sprawling 4.5 acres. 170 m pedestrian-only green spine running from the front of the property to back. Combines the exclusivity of bungalow living with the merriment of community living. Olympia Enchante is a Pre Certified PLATINUM rated Green Building.
Name : Olympia Enchante
Location : Whitefield – Bangalore
Area : 0.2 Million Sq. ft.
Type : Residential
- 26 north and south facing villas spread across sprawling 4.5 acres
- 170 m pedestrian-only green spine running from the front of the property to back
- Combines the exclusivity of bungalow living with the merriment of community living
- Olympia Enchante is a Pre Certified PLATINUM rated Green Building
Location :ECR – Chennai
Area :1.5 million sq ft
- 1.5 million sq ft of high end residential development – 116 apartments and 163 villas
- First approved high rise development on ECR with un hindered view of the Bay of Bengal
- Access to a natural eight-acre lagoon
- Luxury villas, sky apartments, boutique retail, infinity pool, spa and resort-style club house
Name :Olympia Opaline Sequel
Location :Navallur – Chennai
Area :1 million sq ft
- 1 million sq ft of residential development – 700 apartments
- Four blocks. Nineteen storey each
- Project fully approved and construction work has commenced
- Project yet to be launched
Name :Olympia Panache
Location :Navallur, OMR – Chennai
Area :0.6 million sq ft
- 0.6 million sq ft of residential independent Luxury VILLA development
- A collection of exclusive villas – 123 apartments spread over 23 acres
- All the villas a sensitive to Vaasthu
- Pre certified through IGBC for GOLD rating
Location :B.T. Road, Kolkata
- Herbal Garden
- Acupressure Walkway
- Central Landscaped Lawn
- Yoga & Meditation Zone
- Air Conditioned Community Hall
- Air Conditioned Multi – Gymnasium
- Indoor Sports
- Jogging Track Surrounding Natural Water Body
- Deck by the Pond
- The Kid’s Pool
- Outdoor Play Area & Garden
- Convenience Store
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Waste Disposal Treatment Plant
- High Speed in each Tower
Name : Time Residency
Location : Sector – 63, Gurgaon
Area : 0.4 Million Sq.ft
Type : Residential
- Situated in the revenue estate of village Ullawas, within the boundaries of the Sector 62–63 Gurgaon
- 1.5 km from Golf Course Extension Road, 30 minutes from International Airport, 15 minutes from IFCO Chowk & NH-8, 1.8 km from proposed Metro Station
- Proximity to prominent schools, hospitals and shopping
- Surrounded by high end group housing and commercial area
- Neighbourhood to our project are – TATA Raheja, IRECO, M3M, Pioneer, Conscient, Emmaar MGF, Anant Raj – these are few.
- Club Area of about 0.01 Million sq. ft (bare shell basis)
- Swimming Pool, Study / Servant Rooms, Convenient Shopping, Children’s Play Area
- Gated entry and exit with CCTV
- Power Back up, High Speed Elevators
- Multi level car parking facility